Cranberry Seed Oil - 1 Gallon / 128 fl oz
Berry Beautiful produces virgin cranberry seed oil from US grown cranberry seed using our proprietary cold-press process. We pay careful attention to every step of the process to ensure our customers of cranberry seed oil of unsurpassed quality.
- Richest know source of tocotrienols (super vitamin E) makes cranberry seed oil one of the very best antioxidant facial oils
- Contains a unique 1:1 ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, perfect for skin absorption and utilization
- Evens skin tone, promotes skin lightening
- Promotes collagen formation and repairs damaged collagen
- Powerful humectant, locks in skin moisture
- Maintains the health of skin cell membranes, which results in soft moist and supple skin
- High phytosterol content acts to reduce signs of sun damage, reduce inflammation and provides relief to irritated skin
How it's made
Berry Beautiful cranberry seed oil is a rich, uniquely balanced source of essential fatty acids, 33% omega 3 and 35% omega 6, which provides unparalleled nourishment for the skin. Clinical studies indicate that essential fatty acid absorption and utilization by the skin is optimal when the ratio of these two EFAs is balanced (1:1). Cranberry seed oil's incredible anti-aging functionality is due to its optimal absorption coupled with its high vitamin E , vitamin A, and phytosterol content. Cranberry seed oil contains all 8 isomers of Vitamin E with a tocotrienol content many times higher than any other oil (1,650 ppm). Tocotrienols have been shown to be 40-60 times more effective at quenching free radicals than tocopherols (common form of vitamin E), which is why tocotrienols are sometimes referred to as “Super Vitamin E”. Tocotrienols have been shown to prevent cellular aging by reversing the effects of oxidative stress to human fibroblasts. Collagen is produced in the fibroblasts of the skin’s dermis and is essential for healthy, firm skin. When left unchecked, the effects of oxidative stress can repeatedly induce DNA damage in dermis fibroblast cells contributing to the effects of cellular aging. The tocotrienols in cranberry seed oil act to stimulate the production of collagen and repair damaged collagen.
Unrefined cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) seed oil, cold-pressed at temperatures below 120⁰ F
How to Use
For daily use as a moisturizer and antioxidant. In the morning or evening apply a few drops of oil onto clean skin and massage in. Then apply other skin care products as desired.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is not intended to replace sunscreens.