Certified Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil - 4 fl oz / 120 ml
Antioxidant powerhouse that moisturizes and protects skin from photo-aging. Cold-pressed by Berry Beautiful from sustainably grown, certified organic red raspberry seeds.
- Hydrating, lightweight oil that is quickly absorbed
- Unparalleled protection from free radicals that are the chief cause of premature aging of the skin
- Balances and brightens skin
- Helps repair and reduce inflammation caused by oxidative stressors and skin disorders*
- It has been reported that topically applied red raspberry seed oil offers relief to people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, rosacea and rashes
- A scientific study found that red raspberry seed oil has an SPF factor of 28-50 (Oomah et al 2000)*
- Non-comedogenic, GMO free, cruelty free, vegetarian/vegan.
- Unrefined, no additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind are used in the production of this oil
How it's made
We cold-press this oil from certified organic red raspberry seeds, which are grown without the use of synthetic chemicals and are non-GMO. It is a rich source of essential fatty acids, 33% omega-3 and 52% omega-6, providing excellent nourishment for the skin. The high content of vitamin E and polyphenols found in red raspberry seed oil provides outstanding anti-aging functionality. Red raspberry seed oil’s antioxidants eliminate skin damaging free radicals that are caused by sunlight and other environmental stresses. Red raspberry seed oil is unique among carrier oils in that it forms a nano-lipid layer on the skin, which seals in moisture and disperses and reflects UV radiation. Raspberry seed oil boosts the effectiveness of sunscreens and is especially effective at repairing damage caused by UV radiation that penetrates deeply into the skin.
Organic farming is a method for raising crops that depends on crop rotation, biological pest control and compost. This approach to farming minimizes the use of various harmful chemicals and focuses on using natural ways to enhance the quality of the soil and the cultivated crops.
Unrefined certified organic red raspberry (Rubus idaeus) seed oil, cold-pressed at temperatures below 120°F
How to Use
For daily use as a moisturizer and antioxidant. In the morning or evening apply a few drops of oil onto clean skin and massage in. Then apply other skin care products as desired.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is not intended to replace sunscreens.