Red Raspberry Seed Oil - 4 fl oz / 120 ml
Berry Beautiful produces virgin red raspberry seed oil from locally grown Meeker red raspberry seed using our proprietary cold-press and
seed drying process. We pay careful attention to every step of the process to ensure our customers of red raspberry seed oil of unsurpassed
- Cold-pressed by Berry Beautiful from locally sourced red raspberry seeds.
- Repairs and protects skin from the detrimental effects of the environment and aging
- Our radiance boosting red raspberry seed oil softens the skin, it is light and soothing, deeply moisturizing
- Powerful antioxidant due to its high concentration of vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols) and polyphenols
- It has been reported that topically applied red raspberry seed oil offers relief to people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, rosacea and rashes
- A scientific study found that red raspberry seed oil has an SPF factor of 28-50 (Oomah et al 2000)*
How it's made
Red raspberry seed oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, 33% omega-3 and 52% omega-6, providing excellent nourishment for the skin. The high content of vitamin E and polyphenols found in red raspberry seed oil provides outstanding anti-aging functionality. Red raspberry seed oil’s antioxidants eliminate skin damaging free radicals that are caused by sunlight and other environmental stresses. Red raspberry seed oil is unique among carrier oils in that it forms a nano-lipid layer on the skin, which seals in moisture and disperses and reflects UV radiation. Raspberry seed oil boosts the effectiveness of sunscreens and is especially effective at repairing damage caused by UV radiation that penetrates deeply into the skin.
Unrefined red raspberry (Rubus idaeus) seed oil, cold-pressed at temperatures below 120°F
How to Use
For daily use as a moisturizer and antioxidant. In the morning or evening apply a few drops of oil onto clean skin and massage in. Then apply other skin care products as desired.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is not intended to replace sunscreens.